Npower 2017 Recruitment Portal Opens at www.apply.npower.gov.ng – The federal Government has reopened the npower portal to accept application from interested Nigerian graduates who did not make it in the 2016 session.
Apply.npower.gov.ng has been launched and fully functional since 14th June, 2017. The category of npower programme that will run till July is for graduates only. Non-graduates are to wait for their own batch.
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment programme of the National Social Investment Programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The N-Power programme is for young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35.
Goals Of Npower
- To intervene and directly improve the livelihood of a critical mass of young unemployed Nigerians.
- To develop a qualitative system for the transfer of employability, entrepreneurial and technical skills.
- To create an ecosystem of solutions for ailing public services and government diversification policies.
- To develop and enhance Nigeria’s knowledge economy.
- Graduate Category
- Under the graduate category, we have npower teach, npower Health, Npower Agro and Npower Tax.
- Non-Graduate Category – Here we have the following programmes
- N-Power Knowledge
- N-Power Build
At this time, the June 2017 Application is not open to the Non-Graduate Category, which comprises N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build. The selection of successful beneficiaries in the Non-Graduate Category from the 2016 Application is underway. The training and engagement of all successful non-graduate beneficiaries will soon commence in batches.
How to apply for Npower graduate Recruitment Programme – www.apply.npower.gov.ng
- Read up about the different N-Power categories so that you understand the category that suits you best.
- Before you go on to apply, ensure you have a printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number or BVN and a recent passport photograph.
June 2017 Application
- Then click on “Apply for N-Power Volunteer Corps”.
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information you will provide must be truthful and accurate.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account;
- If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface. If the BVN details are accurate, you will be allowed to proceed to theapplication portal to fill in all the personal information required and your academicqualification. You will receive a unique N-Poweridentification number;
- Ensure to provide your own telephone number and email so that you can be reached directly;
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph ineither JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25 kilo bytes.
- Before you complete your application, you will be assessed on your knowledge of grammar, general knowledge, and for N-Power VAIDS, basic numerical concepts.
The application period ends on July 13th 2017.